Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

dragon flames

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 am

wolfie

Moderators

She felt him next to her, but this time didn't flinch or move away. She was kinda starting to get used to him.

77dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:44 am

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

He gently laid a hand on her shoulder. "You seem a lot more comfortable around me."

78dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 am

wolfie

Moderators

She was surprised by his hand on her shoulder, but she forced herself not to push it off. She looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Yeah.. though I'm still not completely comfortable.. and thanks for helping."

79dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:49 am

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

He kept it there, hoping it may help. "You are welcome. I'm happy to help."

80dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am

wolfie

Moderators

She tried ignoring the hand, but it wasn't really working. "You don't even know me.." She whispered, mostly to herself.

81dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 am

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

He sighed. "It doesn't matter. I like helping those who need it."

82dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:55 am

wolfie

Moderators

She sighed and leaned up against him, ignoring her mind screaming at her to get away from him. "Thanks.." She whispered again, though she didn't think she deserved to be here or around any of these people.

83dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"No that wouldn't have killed me we get pockets of worse stuff in the mines all the time. We hit stuff that if it were pressurised could probably melt away a limb to the bone. We get stuff like chlorine gas, a gasous form of hydrochlric acid and sometimes worse like waht the humans seem to call Death Gas which at times has eaten away at some dwaves but we recover pretty quickly and go right back to work."

84dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:19 pm

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

Shadow slowly put his arm around her shoulders and smiled at her. He looked at the dwarf. "Well, that wasn't normal poison. It was the breath of a dragon."

85dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:01 pm

ancalime

ancalime
getting my dorm in the RPH school

the old lady snaped her fingers and a wall of light blocked the entrance "there is a evil dragon just outside. if youre gona win this you will all need youre own dragons. come with me, we dont have so mutch time" peryn began walking after the lady "what a cheap trick that dragon used, im looking forward to fry that dragon"

86dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:21 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Really. Dragons breath. Well that would have hurt a bit maybe caused minor harm to my lungs and maybe put me into a slight comatic state but that is all really wouldn't have killed me" he said as he followed the women.

87dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:48 am

wolfie

Moderators

Aya smiled back at Shadow, then listened to the woman. She followed her and Peryn, thinking about dragons. She remembered some about the creatures from what her sister had taught her, but not much.

88dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:41 pm

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

Shadow followed aya with his arms still around her shoulders. "Ah, dragons. The noble and ancient race of highly intelligent, quadrapedal, lizardlike beings."

89dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:56 am

ancalime

ancalime
getting my dorm in the RPH school

when evryone had enterd the room the old lady pointed at the statues of the dragons "there is already choosed a dragon for each of you out from youre abilities and personality. now if you all could stand infront of youre dragon " the old lady points and tell where evryone shal stand

90dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:06 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon goes over to a rather larger dragon. It looked like it hard scales hard as his armor

91dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 am

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

Shadow frowned and reluctantly stood by his dragon. It's scales were golden and it glowed with a radient light. He looked at Aya and mouthed the words. "Sorry I can't still be by you."

92dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:59 am

wolfie

Moderators

Aya walked over to her dragon, eyeing it carefully. She smiled over at Shadow and mouthed, "It's ok. I'll be fine." She looked back at the rather large dragon, then suddenly she realized why she felt uncomfortable... She shifted her feet and took a step back.

93dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:38 pm

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

Shadow all of a sudden heard a voice in his head. Hello. I'm Kryst. Your dragon. She looked over at Aya. Wanna go stand by her? Shadow nodded and they both went to stand by Aya and her dragon. Shadow smiled at her. "You ok?"

94dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:50 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

All of a sudden a large shine of bright light went around the entire room. As this happened the stone statue that was in front of him turned into a real Dragon. It looked at him and roared. Appolyon laughed as if he could understand the roar. "Nice ot meet you too"

95dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:00 am

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

Kryst nudged Shadow's hand with her nose and Shadow started petting her. That feels good. Thank you.

He smiled. "You are welcome."

96dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:04 am

wolfie

Moderators

The dragon in front of her got his head to her level. Hello, I'm Rikku. He looked at her puzzled. She understood immeadiatly. "Not comfortable around guys.." She whispered. Rikku smiled. I hope that changes. Then, he looked at Shadow and cocked his head. "He's a friend." Aya said, smiling. "And I'm fine Shadow."

97dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon looked at his dragon which seemed to be the largest and it was a bit agitated it seemed. "What's the matter? Is there something here besides an evil dragon that shouldn't be here"

98dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:02 pm

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

Shadow smiled. "Good!" He gently laid a hand on her shoulder. Kryst went over by Rikku and started to talk in Draconic with him.

99dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:26 pm

wolfie

Moderators

Aya leaned into him, looking over at Rikku. She could get used to having a dragon as a companion, though it might take a while. Rikku looked over at her and curled his lips into a smile. "So, what is the reason we're all here?" She asked, not really to anyone in particular.

100dragon flames - Page 4 Empty Re: dragon flames Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:34 pm

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Well, apparently we are going to save the world by being dragon riders." He geve her a peck on the cheek.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum