Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parasite

+2
Allric
Omega364
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:08 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Really want to try. I always loved people that tried to kill me. Well not people anymore but they still have tried to kill me. You might say I am the Vexes biggest problem" He said as he moved behind the big man quickly. His fangs extended further out.

27Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:28 am

wolfie

Moderators

She smirked, closing her eyes and focusing on the shadow's that where moving around her. She could feel him behind Romeo, about to attack. She pushed Romeo out of the way and pulled out her fangs. She stopped Appolyon and flung him back. "You want to feed?" She asked, her voice musical and playful. "Bring it on.. I don't need my weapons." She purred.

28Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:55 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

As Appolyon was pulled out of the shadows he changed into and rushed next to where Romeo was. He looked exactly like Romeo and his swords even changed into the whip and sword Romeo had. Everything was litterally the same. "What are you waiting for attack whatever this thing is"

29Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:57 am

wolfie

Moderators

She stared at the two Romeo's, concentrating on each of them in turn. She couldn't tell them apart, but she'd have to think of a way to tell them apart. She stalked up to them, very much like a cat. "Alright, i will.. but, I need to feed first." She smiled at the romeo's.

30Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon smirked as she approched him. He changed back to his true form and took absorbed energy from the nearest electrical item. He then infused this energy with the swords he was carrying. "I'll have fun cutting you two apart" He said with an insane laugh, "Then I'll feed off of the remains."

31Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:17 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae grinned, her eyes changing to the color of night. She shifted into her were form. It was a large black cat, the size of a mountain lion. She growled. "Good luck trying.." She purred to him.

32Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:24 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

I shot my arm foreward casting an actual bolt of pure energy from my sword.

33Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 am

wolfie

Moderators

I dodged barely dodged his attack. it was quick. I smirked and lunged at him, sending my shadow at him from in front while I slashed his back from behind.

34Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:37 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

I lept away as my back got slightly cut into. I then reached back and tasted my own blood. "This should be fun." I absorbed more energy from the nearby telephone pole. I dropped my sword and tossed my hands into the sky letting out all of the energy into bolts that struck just about everywhere. There was barely anywhere untouched.

35Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:39 am

wolfie

Moderators

I smiled, seeing his blood was making me hungry though. I crouched down low, my clone doing the same. Then, it disappeared and i felt energy flow through me. I hissed in pain, but didn't fall down. I shook it off as best as i could and charged at him.

36Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

I threw bolts right at her and finally built up energy in the forms of a ball. I charged at her with my fist out hoping to hit her in the stomach.

37Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:50 am

wolfie

Moderators

I dodged the others, letting the shadows around me absorb them. Then, I saw him coming and shifted into my human form and grabbed his arm, engulfing it in shadow and squeezing his arm, making it almost explode.

38Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:54 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

I laughed insanely the pain felt great, "Keep going this feels great I love the pain"

39Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:56 am

wolfie

Moderators

I shrugged and made the shadow suffocate his arm, making it burst, blood flying everywhere. I pulled back the shadow, then looked at him curiously. "You deffinately are insane.."

40Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:58 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

I absorbed some energy making a new arm out of it, "I know I am" He now punched her in the stomach with his other hand.

41Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 am

wolfie

Moderators

She absorbed the shadow around her, protecting her stomach and holding his arm in her stomach. "This fight isn't going to go anywhere if you can regenerate." She smirked.

42Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:02 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"You're right it isn't I learned how to make new body parts from energy isn't that neat"

43Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 am

wolfie

Moderators

She laughed. "We're not going to get far." She took some of his shadow, using it to give me my energy back.

44Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:05 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"You are right so wanna stop before there are body part all over the place"

45Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 am

wolfie

Moderators

She let his arm go, then backed up. She looked him over, studying him. "Interesting powers.." She murmered. "Now, don't feed from me, unless you actually like cats."

46Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:09 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"I actually do. They are pretty tasty."

47Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:11 am

wolfie

Moderators

She raised a brow. "Well, just don't feed from me and you won't find your blood missing either."

48Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"It was worth a try" He looked around and saw a dog a rather large one and attacked it draining every last drop of blood from it, "Just as tasty as cat"

49Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:14 am

wolfie

Moderators

She watched him, then shrugged. "Dog's aren't bad.. but I'm not going to drink from a cat... too close to me.." She shuddered.

50Parasite - Page 2 Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

He had his food and started to leave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum