Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parasite

+2
Allric
Omega364
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1Parasite Empty Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:27 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

The military rushes into homes navy seal knock out the parent with the butt of the M-16 and take the females 18 and under and the males 16 and under. the streets are flooded with them Navy Seals, Rangers, Black Ops, napping the children and throwing them into vans, they know something we don't. the parent cry in desperation as they wake up and find all the children gone, a fog roles in and hordes of insects are at the windows pounding them in and at the high of the moment the glass shatters, and they are eaten alive. the military knew it was coming and they provided no warning what now? Its said those who weren't killed by the insects suffered genetic mutation from the radiation given off by them. Some children hid well enough from the military as some adults hid from the plague of vermin. Is the government to blame? are you willing to go on a venture of epic proportion across this country as you seem the animal mutation that have been caused, and find the source and get revenge? or.... are you gonna sit at home in your bed waiting to wake form this dream?

Name:
Mutation (lightning, werewolf, etc can have 3 at most):
Military?:
Looks:
Other:
Faction(Tazok, Vexes, Axiom, None):

Now for the good news: it seems that the plague has given a select 3 animals the ability to think and reason like humans and they have made they're own alliance The Tazok, Vexes, Axiom. the Tazok are a group of hot headed brutes bent on conquering the territory around them. Vexes is full of psychotics who would kill anything, even eachother with so much as a wrong gesture. the Axiom are the more intelligent and seem to have more of a peace with their surroundings but fight only when they feel threatened.

2Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:18 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Name:Appolyon Dregoth

Weapon: Swords he can infuse with energy

Mutation (lightning, werewolf, etc can have 3 at most): Energy Absorbtion, vampiric (needs blood to stay alive), Chameleonism (he can shape shift to his surrounding)

Military?: He is not part of the military

Occupation: None just got out of High School when this happened.

Looks:
Parasite ChameleonImagin
^ this is the true form of what he looks like but this is almost never seen as he always changes his looks based upon where he is at

Other: (I'll add if you let me know what you mean)

Faction(Tazok, Vexes, Axiom, None): Vexes, he is psychotic from the transformation but due to chameleonism he adapts to different personalities as well as forms. Only when he is hungry does he go Psychotic.

I AM WAY IN HERE

3Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

((yey someone posted))
Name: Romeo Valiant
Weapon: IN the "other part of the form
Mutation (lightning, werewolf, etc can have 3 at most): Demonic Evolution, Fire throwing ability, and cursed object.
Military?: no.
Occupation: he was working for KFC at the time while trying to get into a college
Looks: Parasite 20080429_114728_0
Other: his cursed weapons are his whip and sword, when he was hiding from the insect one of them found him and he pulled a sword off the wall and swung at with all his might, when his crushed he broke his fathers shaman tailsman he had acquired from his trips to africa and it permanently bound him to the sword so it would have to be with him at all times and he can turn it from normal to ice upon command.
Faction(Tazok, Vexes, Axiom, None): Axoim, supprising he may be fit for war and battle he chooses the peaceful and more thought path unlike his cousins who joined the tazok.

((need like 1 or 2 more people to start off))

4Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 am

wolfie

Moderators

Name: Amy Nite
Weapon: A katana she keeps on her back
Mutation (lightning, werewolf, etc can have 3 at most): vampiric (needs blood), werecat, and shadow abilities
Military?: no
Looks: Parasite 1133389407_ittyperson
Other: N/A
Faction(Tazok, Vexes, Axiom, None): none atm.. but, that could change

5Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:53 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

he walked along what used to be town hal in the Vexes territory, he knew no one would attack him he looked like a tazok but since it was the Vexes he was thinking about he quickly walked if he flew he would easily be spotted and at this time of day pitch black wasn't his specialty

6Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:57 am

wolfie

Moderators

Amy opened her eyes and she was standing outside the old town hall. Nothing was the same anymore. She sighed deeply, then her new ears perked up. Someone was nearby. But, would they try and kill her like the others? She could hear them walking towards her and her mouth watered. She was sooo hungry...

7Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

apart from being his large size and intimadtion he couldn't see perfect in night just enough to walk or run if he flew he would be going to fast for him to see. he could make out the shapes of everything but in the night it was all shades of black white and everything inbetween

8Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She licked her lips, extending her fangs. They still felt odd to her, but she was getting used to them. She stalked up behind the guy. She could see him clearly in the dark. And advantage of being half cat and vampiric.. She went in a large half circle around him, then flitted up behind him and pounced.

9Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

he saw something leap onto it appeared to be a cat/woman/vampire thing. "what the hell, get off" he said ripping her fangs in all and blood dripped from his shoulder

10Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:07 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She bit into his shoulder, then was flung off. SHe licked her lips, his blood was pretty good, though not what she was looking for. She pulled in her fangs and stared at him.

11Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

he stood there tall and conjured a fire ball, "i don't play well with others" he threw it next to her and smirked

12Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She grinned, watching the fire burn next to her feet. "Neither do i.." She murmered. She looked back up at him. She started to shift into her cat form, becoming as black as her surroundings. "Want to play?" She purred.

13Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"no matter one ring of fire should be enough to set you aflame then you will be visible" he threatened

14Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:14 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She smirked and blended into the shadow, becoming one with it. She moved as mist to stand behind him. She slashed his back with her calws, then swung her katana against his back.

15Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

she cut through the limb connecting his wings to his body he wasn't accustomed to being large, since he was small for his age when he was human. he pulled his sword and made it glow stabbing it behind him hoping to hit her

16Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:19 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She watched his wings come off and she looked at them curiously. She gritted her teeth as his sword cut into her shoulder blade. She disappeared into mist, then came back to the side of him. She bit into his shoulder again, drawing more blood.

17Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

his was getting angry when he was human when he was angry he was to weak to do anything but now he had the strength of a god like proportion and he intended to use it.as she bit him the pain went away and it relaxed him like morphine

18Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:22 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She felt him relax and smiled. She drank a bit more, just to satisfy her thirst a bit and then she pulled away. She stepped back and wipped her mouth, her fangs going back in. "Now, was that so hard?"

19Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

he was on his knees, and looked up on his knees he was as tall as her, "yes it was i am not used to random creatures biting me in my shoulder blade and taking my blood that took me awhile to make"

20Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She looked him in the eyes, her eyes golden again. She nodded. "Yeah, not everyday i get someone that actually fights back for a bit either. And you'll be fine by tomorrow. I didn't take much." She shifted her katana back onto her back.

21Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

since she had taken his blood he had owned but no longer has he intored himself, "i am Romeo...." he didn't want them to know his real name was Luther, "Valliant... Romeo Vallliant and you are?"

22Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:30 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She looked at him curiously. The name was familiar.. "Amy.. nice to meet you." She smiled, then turned and started to walk. "You might want to get out of this land.. they'll try and kill you if they find you here. And most won't be as sane as me." She chuckled.

23Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"i heard this land is Vexes and i hear they are.. 'Different' to say the least. you know the way to the Axiom i kinda got... lost"

24Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon was watching all of this from afar. He could see clearly what was going on. He heard what they had said. He approched the two staying blended in wtih all the colors around him. Knowing no matter what he couldn't be seen. He had gotten used to his chameleon like abilities to blend in with everything. Even people but right now he was in his truest form.

"What's the rush to get into Axiom territory", he said with almost an insanity behind it, "You don't like it here in the Vexes territory. We aren't all insane. Although I am right now because I am hungry."

He was reallly very hungry at this point he hadn't been able to find anyone to drink from in hours and his last meal of another Vex didn't taste great.

He moved quickly to behind the girl and started growing out his fangs. He saw the katanas on her back and somehow without her noticing or the big man noticing took them off her and set them to the ground.

Throwing his voice to keep them guessing where he was, "If you can find me I'll come out and play" he said this moving the katana's away from the girl, "Although if you don't I might have to have my snack for the day and maybe take a prize" He said this with an evil insane laugh

25Parasite Empty Re: Parasite Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:04 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"i've always loved a good parlor trick, come on out to play or i may be feasting on a nice crispy what ever you are" he conjuring fireballs in both of hands

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum