Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Renaissance

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose walked along with him.

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=75496

202Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:10 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"What do you want?"

203Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:11 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae shifted back into his human form to think. He sighed deeply. "Just attack me if you're going to.." he told the vampire.

204Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose looked at him. "ouch.. what did i do?"

205Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:14 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"I just don't feel like it right now"

206Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:15 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

"it?" she asked.

207Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:18 am

wolfie

Moderators

He sighed and looked at the vampire curiously. She wasn't going to attack. He shifted and started running after them. he caught up to them but went a little ahead, not bothering to talk to them.

208Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Yeah when I get mad I want to kill something but that was taken away from me so unless you want to die i suggest that you leave me alone, little girl"

209Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:25 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

She blushed. "lit-" she stopped. Slapped him and stopped where she was. "you didnt have to take it out on me." she turned.

210Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria watched the wolf for a moment, then grinned. She ran after him with her fast speed, and dug her fangs into the wolf's side, and releasing venom.

211Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:28 am

wolfie

Moderators

((lol, pop out of nowhere!! Razz ))

Shae yelped, not expecting that. He turned to bite her, but started to feel woozy. he managed to bite into her shoulder, tearing her skin open. He dug his claws into her shoulder, then pushed her off of him. He backed up, swaying slightly.

212Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:30 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Well you were the only one around so it was you get told off basically or get killed which would you rather" He said in a very serious voice.

213Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:34 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria fell over a bit...blood ran down her wound, and she hissed in pain. She glared at the wolf, who was going woozy from the vemon in it's system, and smiled. "Sweet dreams, wolf.." she hissed, and walked away.

214Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose ignored him and walked away. She was now mad.

215Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:37 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon looked over at the fight and saw Shae fall. He shrugged, "That was a funny fight"

216Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:38 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae growled, but his vision started to blurr. His skin was burning with vampire venom. He whimpered and shifted back into his human form, gritting his teeth. "Damn vampires.." he muttered, mostly to himself. he was starting to get sleepy, but he was trying not to give in.

217Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:39 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon sat down where he was started a new fire and fell asleep inside of it.

218Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose was in the forest. no where to go.

219Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:43 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae saw the other prince go to sleep, but he wasn't going to. He started hobbling into the forest, away from anymore vampires and hopefully out of their territory.

220Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria returned to her hide out, smiling, feeling victorious. She cleaned up her wound, and sat down thinking of her next move.

221Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 am

wolfie

Moderators

He continued walking into the forest, trying to figure out how to get the venom out of his system. He couldn't think clearly. He growled loudly, frustrated.

222Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 am

andy50

picking my characters name

I press a button and a nuke hit the elves

223Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:07 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

I see a large explosion way off in the distance noticing it hit nowhere near here

224Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:12 am

wolfie

Moderators

He heard an explosion and his ears perked up, but he didn't pay much attention to it. He was trying to stay conscious, even though he couldn't..

225Modern Renaissance - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:22 am

andy50

picking my characters name

i fired another 1 right at wolfie [hmm let see you get out of this lol]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next