Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

amarande family (im baaaaaack)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 am

Mattblank

Mattblank
getting my dorm in the RPH school

"Where you going?"

77amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Isabella watched Graci for a moment, then looked back at Matt. "Why's it so difficult?"

78amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Graci found Zez, the outcast and her secret love.

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=75496

79amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 pm

Mattblank

Mattblank

Matt sniffed the air "Because, the smell and taste of human blood is intoxicating."

80amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Bella unconsciously took a couple paces back as he sniffed. She nodded. "So...animal blood isn't as satisfying..as say...mine would be..."

81amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Mattblank

Mattblank

"It is like a human that eats tofu. It tastes good but your always hungry."

82amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Isabella nodded. "Okay, I think I understand that..."

83amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Mattblank

Mattblank

"So what do you think of us now?"

84amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:03 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Isabella smiled at Matt. "I think...you guys aren't so scary after all..." she fell silent for a bit, then sighed. "But not all of your kind are like you, are they?" she scanned his face, her brown eyes slightly questioning.

85amarande family (im baaaaaack) - Page 4 Empty Re: amarande family (im baaaaaack) Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 am

Mattblank

Mattblank

Matt chuckled "Ummm... No not really."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum