Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

gladiator destiny

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gladiator destiny Empty gladiator destiny Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:51 am

ancalime

ancalime
getting my dorm in the RPH school

at first the kingdom was lead by a good king that loved hes people, but the king got old and sick and eventuly died. the king had a son that where to take over the throne. but the kings cusin wanted the throne for himself. and just as the king died he orderd the guards to get ridd of the kings son so he could take over. the son where asleep when the guards cam and knocked him unconsius. when he woke up again he was tied up in a open wagon that where in a caravan in a desert. he had ben sold as a slave by a gladiator owner. after a loong travel they got to a big city on the other side of the desert. the prince had one night of rest. but when he woke up the nekst day he was given a sword and shield and forced out on the arena to fight.

im taking the role as the prince

character sheet:

Name:
Aperance:
Class:
power(s):
Weapon(s):
Bio:
-----------------

Name: azul
Race: night elf
Aperance: http://reallurial.deviantart.com/art/Night-Elf-21833812
Class: swordfighter
power(s): as a night elf azul have great nightvision and high hearing sence,fast and stealthy
Weapon(s): a onehanded sword and a smal shield
Bio: if you read above you kno XD

il post when someone joins

2gladiator destiny Empty Re: gladiator destiny Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Name: Appolyon Dregoth
Race: Demon
Aperance: http://shewolfninni21.deviantart.com/art/chaotic-soul-demon-Mutami-78739259
Class: scythe/spears master (they fall near the same family) usually uses a scythe (dont mind do you lol)
power(s): being a demon he has a demonic form but he rarely uses it. He also can carry very heavy items with him due to his immense strength
Weapon(s): A scythe like the one pictured.
Bio: Well he is a demon need more be said. He was wondering around the mortal realm and got caught. He unfrotunately was so worn out that he can't use his powers that and he likes fighting so he doesn't feel like it. He doesn't even use the fast healing powers he has.

3gladiator destiny Empty Re: gladiator destiny Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 am

ancalime

ancalime

azul was forced by some guards with spears out innto the arena. he was teamed up with another gladiator anf they had to fight two others that seemd to be half trolls with huge axes. he looked over at hes teammate "gues we have to co operate, names azul, what is yourse?"

4gladiator destiny Empty Re: gladiator destiny Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:00 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon grunted, "Damn I wanted to do this by myself. Yeah though we do. My names Appolyon." He pulled up the rather large scythe he was carrying onto his back the point of the end coming close his back. "I'll slice their legs off" He laughed

5gladiator destiny Empty Re: gladiator destiny Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 am

ancalime

ancalime

the trolls charged at them and swung their axes, azul spun around giving the troll several cuts on hes back before the troll turned and atacked again

6gladiator destiny Empty Re: gladiator destiny Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

The other troll attacked Appolyon who blocked the axe with his blade edge of the scythe but used the other side as he slide the axe off forcefully to jab into the trolls skin peircing the stomach.

7gladiator destiny Empty Re: gladiator destiny Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:21 am

ancalime

ancalime

azul parried the nekst atack from the troll and smashed hes shield in the trolls head causing it to break hes neck

8gladiator destiny Empty Re: gladiator destiny Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

The troll doubles over with blood coming through its hand and Appolyon laughs. "Really he is already falling before me. OH well time to end his life" Appolyon brings up the scythe and brings the sharpened end down on the trolls neck slicing it clean off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum