Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Curse

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 am

wolfie

Moderators

She had been listening to their conversation and noticed one man had looked bakc at her. She stepped out of the shadows, smirking. "Looking for the armory?"

27The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:33 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"no not really last i checked this is the Armory" he said about to hit the door and caught himself as to the slightest touch would set off the defenses

28The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 am

wolfie

Moderators

She smirked, then nodded. "You're right about that." She looked it over, able to see all of the alarm systems. "Good idea, don't touch it. It'll set it off." She turned to face him. "Let me guess, you need weapons?"

29The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:38 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

he pulled his Colt off his back , "does it look like i can make it without them? yes it does but i would like to get some bigger toys if you catch my drift"

30The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:41 am

wolfie

Moderators

She nodded and pulled out her short sword, twirling it around her fingers. "Need help?"

31The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:42 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"with what?" he asked as if he was abit confused on what she had asked, "withthe zombie killing? or th breaking in?"

32The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:44 am

wolfie

Moderators

She rolled her eyes, this one wasn't too bright was he? "Both i guess, though I don't usually team up with anyone."

33The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:49 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"well miss since i don't know yer name right off the back of my hand i think i may be call you ma'am uless you privy me to such info of coursse"

34The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:51 am

wolfie

Moderators

She glared at him. "call me miss or ma'am again and i'll slit your throat.. and the name's Nikki."

35The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:56 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"well miss nikki" he said slyly, "i think all we be needin is some explosives if you can find any, fat chance though all of it is inside we'd have to rip a laser off the wall and mount it and shoot the door" he looked abit undetermined to do it

36The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:05 am

wolfie

Moderators

She nodded, looking it over. "Shouldn't be too hard.. I've done it before, though only to make sure there weren't any of those creatures there. Now, your name?"

37The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:11 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"john... john jones teh first person to see the zombies"

38The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:13 am

wolfie

Moderators

She blinked, surprised, which was new for her. "You're him.." She whispered. She looked at the ground, then hid her surprise. "Well John, glad you did, or I'd be dead or one of them myself."

39The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:14 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"well Nikki, since i was the first to sight one... and the first to sane person to be to an isylum i feel i have the right to act special...." he noticed her look down, "what do you mean one of them?"

40The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:16 am

wolfie

Moderators

She shook her head. "Forget it." She muttered, her voice hard. "You want the supplies or not?"

41The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:17 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

he looked at her shifted to the side and pulled his coat in revealing his bony ribs and anarexic figure, "i think that should sufice as an answer?"

42The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:20 am

wolfie

Moderators

She nodded, studying the walls carefully. then, she jumped up onto the side of the building, grabbing the side of it and not hitting any of the alarms. She looked for the next hole and kept climbing, higher and higher, avoiding cameras and alarms.

43The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:28 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"i'd say she was masterful if it wasn't for this fact" he said holding up a cut wire "but the top of the building has seperate power"

44The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:14 pm

wolfie

Moderators

She smirked, hearing what he'd said. She figured he'd been smart enough to cut the power down there, but if they didn't cut the power up top, they'd get their asses kicked for sure. She continued to climb higher.

45The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:01 pm

UnseenShade

UnseenShade
known by everyone

(Um, ok I need an update now)

46The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:19 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

((Nikki aka wolfs char is scaling the armory in an attempt to break in))

47The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:02 pm

wolfie

Moderators

After Nikki disabled the alarms, she went back over to the side of the building and looked down at them. If they were planning on getting in, going in at the top was a better idea; less zombies. She smiled down at them, then motioned for them to follow.

48The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:52 am

andy50

picking my characters name

Name:Roxas
Appearance:The Curse - Page 2 A-roxas i want to replace the swods with 2 of these The Curse - Page 2 Sword-awesomest
Gun or sword (only 1 of each or two of one, theres a reason behind it):dual swords
Personality:cool
was like the cool emo kid in school
insugeon

49The Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:07 am

andy50

picking my characters name

goddamit i said stupid zombies Amaterasu i cryed incenerasting all the zombies as i make my way to town

lol i want to add a few abilities to my charracter : watch some anime and i found what i like best i'll limit my self to 3 amaterasu: back flames form hell that incenerated the target can't be putt out by water must either be sealed or incenerates the target til there is nothing it can not melt stardust which the swords are made 10 times hotter than the sun and capable of burning for seven days and seven nights.
space-time warp jutsu called Kamui, allowing him to target any object and send it to another dimension though hard to aim. and three final 1 is a secret

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum