Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

baldurs gate

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1baldurs gate Empty baldurs gate Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:39 am

ancalime

ancalime
getting my dorm in the RPH school

ok this rp is based on the bladurs gate games. evryone starts in the city baldursgate, the city is full of all kinds of creatures bouth good and evil, therse always something to do in town or in the surounding area. so just have fun

character sheet:

Name:
Aperance:
Weapons:
Good/Evil?:
Bio:
wil start if someone joins

2baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Name: Appolyon Dregoth
Race: Drow
Aperance:
baldurs gate Drizzt
Weapons: See pic above two swords. Twinkle and Icingdeath. He also has the ability to summon up a Panther to fight with him.

The weapons are from the game itself used by Drizzt and the panther is actually from the books Drizzt was part of. Yes i used the base pic of Drizzt lol but hey he is awsome
Good/Evil?: Good
Bio: Not much is known of the Drow (Dark Elf) all that is known is he is one of the last of his kind.

3baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:58 pm

ancalime

ancalime

character sheet:

Name: ashgrath
Race: human
Aperance: http://www.pvkii.com/images/berserker.jpg
Class: berserker
Weapons: sword and axe
Good/Evil?: good
Bio: lived in a village in the sunsetmountains. ashgrath decided to go to baldursgate to fight the evil around there and recive fame and fortune

ashgrath walked innto baldurs gate right after the sunset, the lanterns where litted and there was no one outside. ashgrath walked around trying to find somewhere to rest for the night. two men sneaked up behind ashgrath and stabbed him in the back with a dagger. ashgrath groaned and turned around and threw the man innto a stone wall. the other man started runing away. ashgrath would have gone after him to. ut he had to find someone hwo could fiks hes wound

4baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:45 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

((OH he is a ranger/fighter class lol))

Appolyon was sitting around in the tavern busy drinking when he heard the noise and went outside. He laughed at the two thugs. He moves quickly and quietly near the human and started following him.

5baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:59 am

ancalime

ancalime

ashgrath heard someone laugh and he could sence someone was near him "allright if therse more thugs here that wants a round comeforth now"

6baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Well the big brute can speak. I didn't think you were smart enough to speak." Appolyon said as he came out of the shadows.

7baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:53 pm

ancalime

ancalime

ashgrath ignored the coment and looked appolyon up and down "youre not one of the thugs, so why do you follow me?"

8baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:19 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Well because I can besides, you made a lot of noise tossing those guys around."

9baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:36 am

ancalime

ancalime

"i was not raised to be stealthy or quiet. now do you know somewhere i can get this wound fiksed up?"

10baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:08 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Yeah there is a town healer right down the road there. You can't miss it he's got a big sign over his door."

11baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:52 am

ancalime

ancalime

"thank you stranger" ashgrath walked down the street and found the place, he walked in and the man used magick and cured the wound. ashgrath gave the healer some gold and went out again looking for a inn to stay at

12baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:28 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

Name: Judic FlinHeart
Race: 1/2 elf, 1/2 human
Appearance: http://www.joeh.org/~wb/coco/lelenia.jpg
Weapons: Just a plain warhammer metal rectangle end and a stick decorated with bead at the end connected so it takes some real hitting to break it.
Good/Evil?:
Bio: Ever since he was a young boy Judic hung around the temple of Baulders gate, his family was to poor to pay any rent or tax so they hid amongst the pasture and his followers in secrecy, he learned the ways of holy magic as much as he could before his Master((head priest)) told him he could only learn so much in a temple and that it was the work of god to explore the world around him, so he can learn the true meaning of faith

((can i add two things?))
Class: Cleric
Spells: Cure, Summon Wolves, Entangle

13baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Again Appolyon walked over to the big man.

14baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:21 am

ancalime

ancalime

ashgrath had just orderd a room and a large mug with ale when appolyon came over to him "had no idea i would see you this soon, anything you want this time?"

15baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:59 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Well really I was actually wanting to go on a tresure hunt but I need some muscle." Appolyon in the time he was walking over to the big man had pick pocketed a few people.

16baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:33 am

ancalime

ancalime

ashgrath drank the hwole mug in one "sounds intresting, what sort of beings hold the treasures?"

17baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

she walked into the pub and walked to the tender and combed her hair behind her ear, "um do you know where i could find a... nobleman?" she said meaning the rich but the man thought she meant otherwise and placed his burly hand around her arm tightly and he leaned in she pulled her hammer and knicked him in the jaw

18baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:14 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"It would be guarded by a few ghosts, some golems, some goblins and just all in all a mixture of all things you can think of." Appolyon looked over and saw what was going on he walked over and looked at the bartender. "So you don't kill her or the other way around. Have some gold" He tossed up ten gold pieces which the bartender greedily accepted.

19baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:22 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

she looked at him with abit of scorn, "i can handle my own sir." she seemed displeased with his actions as to reflect sham, "and who may i dub such a 'maidens man' hmm?"

20baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:35 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"The names Appolyon Dregoth. You are whom? Besides someone that is dumb enough to argue and attack a beserker bartender."

21baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:43 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"i am not dumb as you so stated i am mearly something you wish you were not scruffy and old" she smirked, she put the hammer on her hip, "my name is Judic Heart" she said extending her hand

22baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:18 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"I am not old. I am scrufy because I am a tresure hunter of sorts." he smiled and extended his hand, "I also happen to be a drow or as more common people refer to us Dark Elves."

23baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:00 am

Omega364

Omega364
Admin

"i'd rather call you scum you dark lovin death monger" she shook his hand with a crooked smile, she was often kind, but to people outside her comfort zone (*narrators laugh(ah thats funny)*)

24baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:34 am

ancalime

ancalime

asgrath had decided and walked up to appolyon and claped him on the back so he almost fell forward "i will help you on the treassure hunt, sounds like fun. and besides i need some gold anyway. when do we live?"

25baldurs gate Empty Re: baldurs gate Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:51 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Well it would be nice to hae her come along with us. We can leave now if you want to. If you need some gold I'll give you all you need. I have a nice little stash around this town."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum