Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Renaissance

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria hissed. "No, why should I? I haven't tasted wolf in a long time." her grin widened, as she turned to the werewolf who looked ready to attack. "Come on, Pup." she hissed at him, ignoring the princess.

177Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose got mad. She took her bow and arrows out and pounced.

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=75496

178Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:29 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria sent a cold extremely hard fist into Rose's face, and was a short distance away in a second. She purred evilly. "What? Can't stay out of a fight?"

179Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:29 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose hissed. "LEAVE!!!" She bellowed.

180Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:30 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae's growl got louder and more menacing. He wanted to attack, but he was trying hard not to. He was a tempermental wolf.. that's why he'd left in the first place.

181Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:30 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon gt in between them all and blasted them all away with some sort of a magic. "I might not be able to open a portal to my home but I can still use my underworld magic. Now no fighting. I love to but we should get out of here maybe once we do you two girls can fight but not now."

182Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:32 am

wolfie

Moderators

"If you don't move.. you're going to be one messed up demon.." He growled. "I can't control myself much longer.." He whispered to Rose and the other prince.

183Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:33 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose backed up towards Appolyon.

184Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:33 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria's eyes were full of furry...then she laughed long, hard and obnoxiously loud. "Who said I wanted to fight her?"

185Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:34 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae couldn't take it anymore. he let his wolf senses take over and he lunged at the vampire, ripping into her flesh.

186Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:36 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria hissed and used her extreme vampire strength to fling the wolf off of her.

187Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:37 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae landed on his feet and growled at her, baring his teeth. He crouched down low, ready to attack if she did.

188Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:40 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Appolyon went over to the other vampire and kicked her hard he is hoping it knocks her out and does the same to Shae

189Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:42 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria just stared at him, as the blow hit her scale hard cold skin. "You trying to hurt me, mr?"

Last edited by Vanya on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

190Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:44 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae shook his fur, then growled at the other prince. If he did that again, he'd probably attack him too. He turned his attention back to the vampire, eyeing her.

191Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:45 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose was getting more and more mad.

192Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria glared back at the wolf...then she let loose venemous spit at him. It missed him by a couple inches, killing the grass next to him.

193Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:51 am

wolfie

Moderators

He watched the grass die and he smirked. He wasn't affraid of her, not at all. But, that was what would get him killed. At least that's what his mother had said... he walked closer to the vampiress, ignoring the other two.

194Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

I took out my three foot sword, " Now either you two stop or I WILL KILL YOU BOTH"

195Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:53 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose grabbed his arm. "no..."

196Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:58 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Victoria turned to Apollyon, hissing through her fangs. "Why don't you stay out of this? This is a vampire and werewolf matter."

197Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae looked up at him and growled low and menacingly. He didn't want to hurt him, but he'd have to if he persisted in trying to stop him from fighting this vampire..

198Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"I WILL DO IT TRUST ME I AM A DEMON WE LOVE TO KILL"

199Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:02 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose held his arm more. "please just dont, they have to fight. its what we do. if they die because they didnt listen to you thats not them."

200Modern Renaissance - Page 8 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

"Whatever" He put his sword back and started walking away leaving them all there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next