Role play heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role play heaven

The place to role play. Please remember to make your intro page!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Renaissance

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:59 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

she giggled. "i have nowhere else to go. Do you have a place in mind." she giggled teasingly.

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=75496

152Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:01 am

wolfie

Moderators

He laughed, then looked over at her. "Well, you could come with me. I'm heading to the next country. But, only if you want to get away from your parents and your kingdom.."

153Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:03 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

she giggled. "why can't we all travel together?"

154Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 am

wolfie

Moderators

He nodded and looked over at the other prince. "Fine by me. Though you sure you want to travel with a rogue prince?" he teased.

155Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:05 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

"he's next in line for the underworld..." she said. "im used to crazy people now."

156Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:05 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

(OOC: Update Vanya ur char is running towards what is now all three of us LOL)

"Hello Shae. I force no one to do anything against their will but might I ask what is a Werewolf doing in Vampire territory? Also that would be nice we need to get out of here I love blood and gore as much as the next person but you know it would be safer to be out of this Vampire territory. Also I never claimed to be a price although technically I am I hate that title as much as Shae here does."

157Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:07 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae couldn't help but laugh. "Well, I'm next in line to rule a pack of wolves.. not the strangest thing I've heard all day.." He grined. "Good, because crazy people are all you're going to meet." He turned to the other guy. "I lost track of where i was going. Hard to figure it out when I'm trying to avoid my pack.." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

158Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:08 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

she laughed at them. "you two are too cute."

159Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 am

andy50

picking my characters name

Name:Andy
race: human
class: president of north korea
looks:very
personality: a umm well b

umm my weapons are nukes

Last edited by andy50 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

160Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Allric wrote:(OOC: Update Vanya ur char is running towards what is now all three of us LOL)

((When did that happen? I was originately intended for her to go away from the 3 of you. Razz))

Last edited by Vanya on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

161Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am

wolfie

Moderators

((ya got a pic for us Andy?))

Shae looked over at her, cocking his head to the right. "Really? never got that before. And you are too." he winked at her.

162Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:11 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

Vanya wrote:
Allric wrote:(OOC: Update Vanya ur char is running towards what is now all three of us LOL)

((When did that happen? I was originately intended for her to go away from the 3 of you. Razz))
[/quote]

I made it happen Razz

163Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:12 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

she rolled her eyes. "i am not."

164Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:13 am

andy50

Modern Renaissance - Page 7 070221_CL_HitlerEX

165Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:13 am

wolfie

Moderators

((Allric.. waiting for you in Parasite lol ))

He smiled, nodding. "You are.. stop thinking you're not." He sat down in front of the group. "So, are we done with the quiestions? I'd like to get out of ehre before some vampire tries to kill me.."

166Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:13 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Allric wrote:

I made it happen Razz

((GOD MODER!!!!! Razz

Kidding, IDC...though she was near them before. ..like really close. Rolling Eyes Oh well.))

Victoria's nose wrinkled as she got closer to the group, and smelt the kind. That stupid guy from earlier, the princess...and the other stink she could never mistake. A Werewolf. Curse the stupid thing. She hissed through her teeth.

Last edited by Vanya on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

167Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:15 am

andy50

I hated all beauty that involve trees and stuff i planned to nuke the elves

168Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

(OOC: We lost track of where you were so I made it happen that you were going to meet up with them. I figured you wouldnt mind)

"Do you two hear that?"

169Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:17 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

she looked around. "somethings wrong..."

170Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 am

wolfie

Moderators

His ears perked up, then he growled lowly. "Vampire..." he stood up, shifting into his wolf form. He didn't care who saw it, he just wanted to be able to take down the vampire if he needed to."

171Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:20 am

Vanya

Vanya
making my own stories

Allric wrote:(OOC: We lost track of where you were so I made it happen that you were going to meet up with them. I figured you wouldnt mind)

((no, I was just a little confused at first, is all))

Victoria soon came into view. She smiled mencingly, showing her sharp fangs. She glared at the werewolf..as his kind had always been a natural born enemy to her race.

172Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 am

Allric

Allric
Moderators

(OOC: Andy no blowing things up lol its not nice)

"Yeah someone else is comming towards us"

173Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose walked in front of the wolf. "go away." she hissed. her fangs came out.

174Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:24 am

wolfie

Moderators

Shae growled even louder, his hair bristling all along his back. "Move.." He told Rose. he was trying not to attack the other vampire, but his werewolf instincts were soon going to take over.

175Modern Renaissance - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Renaissance Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:25 am

Lady Of Darkness

Lady Of Darkness
Admin

Rose looked at Shae. "no. this is between she and i"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next